Random MySpace Survey: 25 Questions
I’m going crazy. Let’s do a MySpace survey.
1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
A crazy cat lady.
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling?
For my burger, I like ketchup, mustard, slaw and chili (if it’s the good kind). And I actually prefer charcoal.
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
Why are you the way you are?
4. It’s your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
Taking a nap.
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
A popcorn is pretty much it. I bring the rest of my goodies with me.
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
I hate the pop-ups. Spam, I can just delete. Pop-ups break my vibe.
7. What do you think Captain Hook’s name was before he had a hook for a hand?
8. Rock, paper, or scissors?
Always go with “paper”.
9. How long was it from ‘the first date’ until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding?
Usually six to eight months. And the wedding? For me, never.
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
Too loud. I hate noise, but I love quiet. I need more of it in my life.
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
A great ass… and a sense of humor.
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter?
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city?
Probably our new $14,000,000.00 city hall if the ass-clowns on the City Council have their way. (They won’t!) I’ll go with St. Andrews University. It’s a beautiful campus.
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
Unsolicited medical advice and hearing (repeatedly) what my siblings are doing that is wrong.
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
Probably chips. They’re my addiction. Well, one of them anyhow.
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
What the hell. Go for the $500 and take the chance.
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet?
Cable TV. I only use it for wrestling and news anyhow.
20. What is your highest level of education?
A couple of years of college (never graduated) and over three decades of life experience.
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it’s been?
I think the regular was 2.15 per gallon yesterday morning. The highest I remember was about 4.25 or so about ten years ago.
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?
I had the “Six Million Dollar Man” one and I had a “Peanuts” one.
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
A housekeeper (and a Mexican pool boy).
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
Traffic. I don’t like elevators.
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your ‘cleaned up’ swear word?
No cleaning up. I’d apologize later, but the cuss words would be flying and damn anyone standing too close. They just have to hear it.
And that’s all folks. Until the next time…