January 14, 2018
Found this on Facebook and just had to do it. Enjoy!
FINALLY, an adult version. Tired of those surveys made by high school kids? Here are 29 questions for Grown Ups!!
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
No bills are fun to pay, but the one that annoys me most is the water bill since the City of Laurinburg decided to destroy the Barrett Building to build their multi-million dollar Taj Mahal and now, when we go there to pay our bills, we have to look at that mess that was once a grand and noble old house, destroyed to satisfy the egos of five power-hungry politicians. Oh wait, we can’t go through the drive-thru anymore either since that has been discontinued due to “safety issues” with the construction of the new elite gathering hole. So we get a building that no one wants, that our taxes and water bills will go up to pay for and inconvenience of having to go inside at a place where there is limited parking (due to the new construction of the City Hall castle) when there was a quick and easy drive-thru for the past twenty-plus years. This town sucks!
2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner?
I honestly don’t remember. I need a boyfriend / good man in my life.
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Taking a shower, eating my breakfast and snuggling up to a good sexy man watching Netflix or a movie. Any guys wanna come snuggle?
4. How many colleges did you attend?
5. Why did you choose the shirt you have on now?
It was on top of my pile of clothes and clean.
6. Thoughts on gas prices
The gas costs too damn much.
7. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning?
Uuugh! I have to pee. What time is it? Can I sleep for a few more minutes? Go away damn cat!
8. Last thought you have before you go to bed?
I hope this phone doesn’t go off. Do I need to pee?
9. Do you miss being a child?
Sometimes, but not really..
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Emptying the compost and cleaning out the litter box.
13. Favorite lunch meat?
Hamburger… that’s a meat, right?
14. What do you get every time at Trader Joe’s?
What is Trader Joe’s? Never heard of it, never been there and have not a clue as to why this question is even here.
15. Beach or lake?
16. Is marriage overrated?
Nope. I think it’s the ultimate sign of love and commitment between two people and if given the work and respect it needs, can be and is a wonderful thing.
17. Ever crashed your vehicle?
Yep. Flipped my car and rolled it once. Ate up a sign once to avoid smashing into a car that slammed on brakes. Took out a row of mailboxes once. And got clipped in the back of my truck one time and spinned around a few times.
18. Strangest place you’ve brushed your teeth?
Probably while riding down the highway driving my station wagon.
19. Somewhere you’ve never been but want to go?
Europe to visit the WWII historical spots and travel across several countries. Also, the Grand Old Opry in Nashville, TN. And Wrestlemania too, of course.
20. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?
Not really, but it would depend on the career and the opportunity.
21. Do you own your own house?
Nope, but my Mom does so I’m pretty much set.
22. Do you have a go-to person?
It depends on the nature of the situation as to who I would contact or go to if something goes wrong, but for the most part, I’ve learned that the only person I can truly depend upon is myself. Everyone else will end up letting you down.
23. Are you where you want to be in life?
Nope, but I’m better than I was so no complaints.
24. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
Super Friends, Laff-A-Lympics, Bugs Bunny / Road Runner Show, etc.
25. What do you think has changed about you since you were a teenager?
My temper is better, I think before I act now and I’m much more responsible. And on the other side of it, I’m much less outgoing and way more reserved. And not nearly as sociable.
26. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
27. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Absolutely. My bro and his mini-me keep me young.
28. Did you have a pager?
Yep, back in the day…
29. Were you the type of kid you want your kids to hang out with?
Probably not. I wasn’t a bad kid really, but I was a bit of a weirdo sometimes… lol
And there you go. Have a great one.