Tossing Salt Presents:
Bold Predictions For 2022
Politics, Hollywood, Music & More
January 5, 2022
So what is a Bold Prediction? It’s a prediction that COULD happen, but in all honestly, probably won’t. And given the fun that I had in answering a question about my 5 Bold Predictions for pro wrestling for 2022 in an edition of the Ultimate Wrestling Q&A a few days ago, I decided to take it to the next level.
And here we are with my Bold Predictions for the year 2022 for the world of politics, music, Hollywood, the News, and of course, more wrestling. And while none of these might happen, they all could. Keep that in mind. And now, go and ready and enjoy. It’s Bold Predictions for 2022. And it all starts right here and now. Let’s do this.
- Congressman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will be horrified as a sex tape is leaked that shows not only does, as she said, every Republican want to make love to her, but several dozen Congressional Aides, all Republican, have and did.
- Joe Biden will replace the new White House puppy, Commander. Commander will be removed from the White House after an unfortunate shower accident with Biden and replaced by a Gopher named Phil.
- Congresswoman Maxine Waters will use her face to make gorilla cookies.
- Kamala Harris will accidentally get locked in a cage at the Washington Zoo after being mistaken for an escaped Hyena.
- Mayor Pete will get a Yeast Infection and blame it on President Trump.
- A new Marvel Cinematic Universe movie, based on Howard the Duck and Squirrel Girl, called Duck Nuts, will be released and set new records at the box office.
- Pete Davidson will star in a movie based on the life of Pee Wee Herman.
- Adam Sandler will win an Academy Award for Best Actor.
- Whoopi Goldberg will quit The View. She will be replaced by a potted plant and no one will notice or be able to tell the difference.
- Jimmy Fallon will be replaced on the Tonight Show by Jay Leno, who decided that he wants his old job back.
- Cher will release a new album and no one will even notice.
- Ted Nugent will announce a tour with Bette Midler, but it will be canceled after the first show when Nugent shoots Midler in the face with an exploding arrow.
- Eminem will release a new track totally destroying Donny & Marie Osmond.
- In the style of the album, “Wanted: The Outlaws” featuring Waylon, Willie, Jessi, and Tompall, a new album will be released called “Still Wanted: The Outlaws” with Shooter Jennings, Struggle Jennings, Yelawolf, Jelly Roll, and Caitlynne Curtis.
- The Village People will make a comeback with a remake of YMCA and a sixty-two city tour.
- Joy Reid’s head will explode when she accidentally says something positive about a Republican and forgets to play the race card.
- Al Sharpton will race-bait and attempt to extort money from the Wild & Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, simply because of their name.
- Sean Hannity will be fired from Fox News for wearing a dead beaver on his head and will be replaced by legendary news reporter Kermit the Frog.
- The entire Prime Time line-up of CNN will be fired and replaced by hand puppets and rabid squirrels. No one will notice the difference.
- MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow will make news when she beats Fox News personality Tyrus in an impromptu arm-wrestling contest.
- Hulk Hogan will sign a deal with AEW and come in for a final match, resulting in a feud with Marko Stunt.
- AEW star Powerhouse Hobbs will become the protege of “The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry and will end up in a romantic relationship with retired wrestler Katie Glass, better known as Diamond Lil’, age 77, resulting in pregnancy for Glass.
- Tony Khan will announce a “huge surprise” for AEW. The surprise will be Virgil.
- Big Swole will be a surprise entrant in the 2022 Women’s Royal Rumble match.
- Sammy Guevera will break up with girlfriend Tay Conti to pursue a romantic relationship with Alan Angels, but that will soon end when Angels gets romantically involved with Aaron Solow.
And there you go. My thanks for reading. So what are your bold predictions for the year 2022? Let me know in the comments box. Also drop me a line if you have any comments, thoughts, or questions to ask. And now, this is where I close this up. Take care, stay safe, and may the force be with you. I’ll see you in the principal’s office.