Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 30 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 30 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you. Just quit the internal whining and do it. (To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 30 random things, tag 30 people [in the right-hand corner of the app.] then click publish. If you do not have a Notes tab on your Profile page, you can create one by clicking on the + tab. It will let you choose Notes and will create a tab for you. This thing takes one-tenth of a second)
Okay, I did this once before way back in 2010. Now it’s three years later and here we go again. I hope I can think of 30 (or even just ten) things that I didn’t use the first time (or can at least re-word the description to make it sound semi-interesting and fresh… lol). By the way, I’ll re-post my original tag post thingy here too immediately after this one – so you get sixty random things for the price of thirty. As my old boss at the CFM used to say, “Watta Deal!”. Let’s do this…
Thirty Thing Tag-A-Lot… (Part 2)
1. I need a haircut.
2. I’ve finally come to the conclusion that work-wise, I’m in a rut with a dead end job and no future. Changes are on the way.
3. I still love to read my old comics.
4. I have a stuffed spider (“Legs”) that’s in my bedroom on my bookcase – I’ve had him for almost 26 years.
5. People annoy me.
6. I keep running out of socks.
7. I take at least two showers every day… sometimes more.
8. I need to buy a new belt. I’ve had to add four new holes (so far) to my old one to keep using it.
9. I like hairy legs.
10. I’m getting a headache pretty quickly here this morning.
11. I still love to write.
12. Wrestling has become (gads) boring to me as of late.
13. Mod Sun has joined my “Big Six” of entertainers and it’s now officially a “Big Seven”.
14. I want to move away from this area and especially Scotland County.
15. Being around Kayden makes me wish I had kids of my own.
16. I very rarely drink anymore.
17. The Kevin Smith movies (Clerks, Mallrats, Jay & Silent Bob, Chasing Amy, Dogma) are still my favorites, followed closely by the Zucker Bros. films (Airplane, The Naked Gun series, etc)
18. I don’t take ultimatums very well and if given one, I will always choose what I was asked to forsake and give up, whether I actually want to or not.
19. My favorite colors are black, purple and hot pink.
20. I can get more accomplished if left alone for thirty minutes than I can in a full day with lots of “help”.
21. I think “InFamousTV” is a bust due to lack of interest from all parties involved. Hating that though – so much potential being wasted.
22. I think that people who lie and cause hurt and pain to others deserve to be smacked in the face with a hot iron… repeatedly.
23. I love walking the streets at night and enjoying the moon, stars, cooler air, darkness, etc.
24. I like old graveyards.
25. For a person of my advanced age, I look (physically) far better and younger than most of my peers. (Yes, I am a sexy beast – get used to it!)
26. I’m occasionally delusional at times.
27. I drink far too many soft drinks and not nearly enough regular water.
28. I forgive pretty easily, but I do not forget and even I eventually have a breaking point where I say, “enough!”
29. I’ve been working in c-stores, off and on, for going on twenty-eight years. One day, I’m going to get a real job though.
30. It’s 5:00 somewhere.
And there you go. I’m not tagging anyone (probably), but read and if you want to take this challenge and come up with thirty-things about yourself, feel free. Here’s the original one I did back in 2010. Enjoy…
1. I’m an ordained minister through the Progressive Universal Life Church. Got my certification on September 10, 2000. It’s amazing what you can get through the back of a Rolling Stone magazine .
2. I currently have over five thousand comics dating back to the early 70’s.
3. I’m a (currently on hiatus) part-time internet wrestling journalist and pro wrestling’s most eclectic columnist.
4. I’ve been working for the past year on an fan-fiction story with the “Avengers” and “Dark Shadows”. Everytime I think I’m ready to wrap it up and publish it, I think of something else and the story continues.
5. I’ve written two complete screenplays so far (and one porn). It’s all a work in progress as I develop and learn my skills.
6. I love apples.
7. I’m a volunteer at a local food bank and have been doing so for over two years now. It was supposed to be a one-time thing and well… iI just never quit.
8. I drive a 1987 Chevy Blazer.
9. My windshield wipers don’t work. I keep planning to get them fixed, but I only think about it when it rains. Ooops!
10. I despise talking on a telephone.
11. I miss my cat, Stinky, who died a few months ago. I had him 19 years and he was my baby.
12. I’m in love with a guy I can’t be with and it hurts… a lot.
13. I don’t like driving, but I hate not having a car. Go figure.
14. I would love to run for political office.
15. I have far too many skeletons in my closet (and out walking around) to ever run for political office.
16. I hate for anything to cover my forearms. No matter how cold it might be, I keep my sleeves rolled or pushed up.
17. My cell phone is nearly out of minutes so I’m “borrowing” my sister’s “Obama phone” for the next week or so. She never uses it and I need to have a phone (even if I do hate talking on it.)
18. I value my friendships very much and have some wonderful people in my life (even if I am an anti-social asshole far too often and never tell those people just how much I really do appreciate and care for them.)
19. I’m supposed to wear glasses (but rarely do – I hate those damn things).
20. I know I’m a big dude (but I also know that I’m a truly sexy beast where it counts and no one can tell me any different.)
21. I love music from the 40’s and 50’s – the “lounge music” and “big band” acts.
22. My “Big 6” of music are (and will always be) Alice Cooper, Waylon Jennings, Sublime, Rickie Lee Jones, Frank Sinatra and the greatest M.C / Rapper to ever come out of the New York area, the one and only Andrew Singer, aka Soce the Elemental Wizard.
23. I like cats.
24. I have a large collection of wrestling action figures and wrestling magazines from the 80’s and 90’s.
25. I generally live my life with a “if it feels good, do it” type of attitude.
26. I hate to be late (and prefer to be early) for all appointments.
27. I wish I had kids.
28. I consider the movie “Clerks” to be autobiographical. That movie describes a large part of my life so well… “36?”
29. Baby snickers are my favorite candy bars.
30. Never call my bluff, especially when I’m talking dirty. I don’t bluff…lol!
And that’s a wrap. Have a great day!