Tossing Salt Presents:
Stolen Content: MySpace Quiz
(Part 2 of 2)
November 15, 2021
MySpace is back. Okay, it’s not really MySpace, but it’s called SpaceHey and it’s at http://www.spacehey.com and the entire layout and format is exactly like MySpace in the early 2000’s before they started “improving” everything. The name and creator are different, but it is the exact same thing and it is AWESOME! It sure beats the hell out of Facebook or Twitter. Go check it out!
And it has blogs and bulletins where you can find lots and lots of surveys. Yes, you’re freakin’ in for it now. I used to love doing these things and now that I have more free time, hahahahahahaha. You’ve been warned. This one comes from a guy named SCRG. He’s a strange fellow. Put he posted this classic MySpace survey on a bulletin and now, I’m doing it here. So thanks for now and now, let’s get busy. It’s a stolen content MySpace quiz and it starts right now.
By the way, this thing is long. It’s 100 questions and that’s just too damn much for one sitting so I broke it up into two parts. This is Part Two. You’re welcome. And now, once again, let’s do this.
- Are you overweight?
Yes, I am a fat boy. Just more of me to love.
- Do you have a lot of ex’s?
So far as serious relationships go, not really. So far as beneficial friends and hook-ups go, maybe.
- What does your ex-bf/gf look like?
Tall and sexy with deep eyes and a great ass.
- What was the last compliment you received?
My physical therapist told me that I’m doing fantastic getting used to the walker and missing my leg and will do great when I get the prosthetic in a few weeks.
- Do you like getting dirty?
It depends on who I’m getting dirty with.
- Are you flexible?
Not really, but I’ll manage and find a way.
- Would you ever date someone younger than you?
Hell yeah. I like younger guys, so long as they’re legal of course.
- Would you ever date someone older than you?
Sure. If they’re a good guy and I’m attracted to them, why not?
- When was the last time you were drunk?
Probably about six months ago. I got myself a motel room and got slightly buzzed. I needed that night pretty badly.
- When was the last time you went on a date?
A real date? I don’t remember. A hook-up date? A couple of months ago.
- Do you ever cry to get your way?
No. I don’t like crying.
- Are you the romantic type?
Not really. I do have my moments, but they’re few and far between.
- Do you enjoy talking about gross and disturbing things?
Sometimes. It depends on who I’m talking to.
- What do you like least about your body?
I’m missing my right foot. And I got a belly.
- Do you ever wear shirts do show your belly?
Nope. I got too much belly for that.
- What about cleavage?
My man boobs? Nah!
- Is your best friend a virgin?
Actually, he used to be a bit of a slut. But he’s settled down now with an amazing woman and some awesome kids and calmed his wild ways.
- What size shoes do you wear?
- When was the last time you were at a party?
I don’t remember. It’s been a while.
- Has there ever been a rumor spread about you?
Many of them. And some were even true.
- Are you more of a mommy’s or daddy’s child?
A Mama’s boy when I was younger and now, I’m just a stubborn asshole.
How many true friends do you have?
Real friends – A few.
Who is your best friend?
My bro-son, Kenneth
- How old are they?
He’s 30 years old.
- Do you prefer to hang out with one friend or a group of friends?
Depends on my mood, but usually, I prefer just one.
- Who do you wish you were closer to?
I wish TMA, Greg, & Brent all lived much closer.
- Who knows the most about you?
- Who do you trust the most?
- Who do you talk to on the phone the most?
I despise talking on the phone if it can be avoided, but I do speak to my boss man and the nurses that come look after me regularly.
- Name one whose arms you feel safe in:
Mr. Wolf’s… or Danny’s (damn it!)
- Who house were you at last?
My own. I’ve only left the house twice in the last 21 days.
Have you ever:
- Spun until you were so dizzy you couldn’t walk?
Yes. I was bored at work and my chair can spin.
- Screamed so much you lost your voice?
I’ve had nights at work where I’ve nearly lost my voice due to yelling at idiots so yes.
- Played strip poker?
It’s been a while back, when I had less belly, but yes.
- Stripped to your underwear while playing strip poker?
That was all I had left.
- Had a medical emergency?
More than I care to admit to.
- Did something extremely unexpected?
Probably, but it’s been a while. I’m pretty much a creature of habit and kind of predictable.
- Been on stage?
A few times when I was a little kid. I get anxiety attacks now and don’t like crowds or people.
- What’s your biggest fear?
Being totally alone and having to depend upon others for my life and essential needs. I’m experiencing that right now. I hate this damn place.
- Do you share a room with anyone?
Just the cats when they decide I’m worthy of their company.
- Scariest dream?
I’m living it right now.
- What was your best dream?
Something involving a few students from St. Andrews, a young rock-star wannabe that I know, handcuffs, Mr. Bubble, and a big hot tub. Use your imagination for the rest.
- Would you date someone 5 years older than you?
If he’s a nice guy and I’m attracted to him, why not?
- Are you clean-shaven?
I haven’t shaved in over two weeks and I need a haircut. So that would be a no. I look like I’m homeless.
- What is your greatest strength?
No matter how much I get knocked down, I find a way and get back up. I’m stubborn as hell that way.
And I guess that’s all. My thanks for reading. Comments, thoughts, and any questions about anything are welcome and appreciated. Until the next time, take care and stay good. I’ll see you at the new MySpace wannabe site. Take care.