Tossing Salt Presents:
Tiger King 2: A Review
December 7, 2021
Well, I binged watched Tiger King 2 last night. It’s only five episodes so it was a quick watch and guess what? It was actually pretty decent. Those are some f*cked up people. I won’t do a full review, but I will mention the major things I took away from that show. So I guess it’s a mini-review instead? Whatever. Let’s do this.
- Free Joe Exotic. He was set up, bamboozled, and needs to be set free.
- Jeff Lowe is an absolute piece of shit. Someone needs to pull a Baskin on that bastard and it wouldn’t be any kind of big loss.
- Dillon Passage is a good-looking kid, but he’s doing Joe wrong. He’s got a new boyfriend while his husband rots in jail. He’s just a chicken head punk. But according to Wiki, he has an OnlyFans account and is worth close to a million bucks. Hey Dillon, call me.
- Tim Stark is a crazy f*cker. That man’s cornbread ain’t all cooked in the middle.
- That bitch, Carole Baskin, killed her husband.
And there you go. It took a while for me to get into the show, but once I did, oh wow! It’s a quick watch and if you’re bored (like I was) and find Joe and his cast and crew of insanity fascinating (which I do) go check it out.
And with that, I’m out of here. I was planning to do a lot more this morning, but I have two early doctor appointments to go to. Bleh! So this is all for now. Thoughts, comments, and any questions are welcome and appreciated. I’ll see you at the zoo.
Here’s a little bonus. It’s the music of Mr. Joe Exotic explaining what really happened to Don Lewis. Enjoy.